Agency Workforce Profiles
Agency Workforce Profiles provide information on all classified permanent and probational state employees in order to assist agencies in developing workforce plans.
The profiles are snapshots of an agency’s workforce as of the end of the prior calendar year. The data is organized according to EEO-4 job categories and provides the
- Number of Employees (number of employees in the respective category and the percentage of total classified permanent and probational employees in your agency that this number represents)
- The average age of employees
- The number of employees that retired last year
- Retirement (number of employees currently eligible to retire but not in DROP, employees currently in DROP, and employees eligible to retire within five years.)
- Note that this information is only on classified permanent and probational employees in LASERS. If you have employees in a different retirement system, this data will not be accurate for those employees.
- Years of Service (based on adjusted service date)
After you have reviewed the information for your agency, we urge you to discuss it with your agency head and incorporate it into
your strategic and operational plans. You may request a more detailed breakdown of information (for example, listing the employees in each category who are currently in DROP, eligible to retire within five years, etc.) by contacting
Jackie Garrison of our Management Information Services Division at